Saturday, April 18, 2009

C.R.O.S.S.F.I.R.E. Commandos Birthday Party

On Friday of last week we had Emma's birthday party. She chose a place called C.R.O.S.S.F.I.R.E. Commandos. During the party all of the kids got to run and jump in a foam pit, jump on a trampoline with a bungee cord on so they could flip, and fly through the air on a zipline! Emma had an INCREDIBLE time, and I think all of the other kids did too! Mrs. Andrea made her cake again, which was adorable and delicious. I can't believe my little girl is already 7!!!
Singing to Emma.
Emma's Cake

Blowing out the Candles.
Maddie, one of Emma's friends on the zipline.
Ty jumping into the foam pit.
Emma doing a back flip on the trampoline.
Jumping on the trampoline!

2 comments:

The Haines said...

That place looks awesome! I've never heard of it. I can't believe she is 7 either! Great party!

Brittany said...

Love the cake!!!!!