Thursday, April 16, 2009

April 6th, Emma's Birth Day

Emma's Birth Day was on a Monday this year so we started off the day with pancakes shaped like a birthday cake with 7 candles. After breakfast I took her to school, and as we do every year I told her of the events of the middle of the night, when I was in labor and when she was born. For lunch, Jeff, Ty and I took Emma McDonalds for lunch and she passed out the cupcakes she made for her class. That night we had fried chicken, Emma's favorite, played Candyland DVD version. This was only the beginning to Emma's Birthday week!

Emma passing out cupcakes

Emma and Ty at lunch

Emma and Daddy



Emma and Me


Emma about to eat her birthday pancakes

The Birthday Cake Pancakes

3 comments:

Leisha said...

Love the pancakes! I know she had a great day. Y'all made sure of it.

The Haines said...

What a great idea- I know she loved those pancakes!

Brittany said...

I can't believe she's 7!!!!!!

I'm so old!