Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

We did our annual, Valentine's Dinner/Scavenger Hunt again this year and the kids had so much fun. Emma made all of the placemats, also making cards for all of the food. We had fried chicken, then the kids went on a scavenger hunt around our home, looking for clues and then finding their treasure in our ottoman :). It was another great Valentine's Day!!

The fried chicken :)

Daddy's placemat

Emma's placemat.

My placemat.

Ty's placemat (he did do the part on the right :)

The name card for the mashed potatoes!

Going to look for clues.

Reading the clues.

One was on the top bunk :)

Finding the Valentine treasure!!

2 comments:

Belinda said...

Tell Emma I LOVE her Valentine's Day placemats. That's a great idea, and she did an excellent job!

Phillips said...

Thanks Belinda!! I got the idea from Paige Jenkins. She started it when Halle was little and told me about it, then I started doing it. I'll tell Emma you loved her work :)