Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Brothers Creek Hike

One event that I was not looking forward to was Ty's class's last day of school hike. It's not that I didn't want to go on the hike, it's just I didn't want to go on the last day of school. BUT, we had a wonderful time and I'm so glad I went!!! Ms. Jardine, loves everything outdoor and we have done some wonderful field trips, so I knew this one was going to be just as good as all the others. The hike took about 2 hours to get up to the creek and then we had lunch and played in the ice cold creek. Then we hiked 2 hours back down the mountain. I think one of my favorite things about this hike was that Emma got to go too. I asked Emma if she wanted to stay for the rest of the talent show or go on the hike, and she definitely wanted to go on the hike. So Ty, Emma and I all got to hike together, which was so fun and something I can't wait to do again!!
The class following Ms. Jardine, and the "trail finder"
All of the kids by a big tree.

Playing in the creek.

No comments: