Friday, January 29, 2010

Fun times with the cousins and MiMi and PaPa

Well we started off our trip in TX after Christmas going to the Great Wolf Lodge and Six Flags. Unfortunately, I have no pics of those b/c they are on my dad's camera, and I put them on my snapfish account, and have no idea how to put them on here, except for making a link to snapfish. We also went ice skating with Hayden, Mason, Jacqueline, Collette, Uncle Ed, Auntie Julee, and MiMi, however, there are no pics of that either!! BUT, I do have a few pics of the fun all the cousins had together at MiMi and PaPa's!!!

Group photo :)

Ty, Jacqueline, and Emma watching tv.

Jacqueline, Ty and Emma coloring.

Sweet Collette!!

Me, MiMi, and Emma went to "The Tea Room" in Arlington. This is a tea room I have gone to since I was in HS with my best friend Ashley. We used to go there and get their vanilla rose tea. It is DELICIOUS!!!!! of course I've never had anything bad there. So the girls set out for the tea room, while Jeff was speaking at a retreat and PaPa and Ty went to McDonald's and Chuck E. Cheese!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I happened onto your blog when I was checking to see if Jennifer R. had updated her blog yet (right). Your kids are SO BIG. How old are they now? I loved looking at the pics. Nita Cobb

Phillips said...

Hey Nita!! I'm so glad you commented. Our kids our Emma-7(almost 8) and Ty 5. So glad you liked looking at the pics. Hope you are doing good!! Sara