Monday, January 25, 2010

Christmas with Grami and Poppy

We were able to go to Texas this year the day after Christmas. We spent 3 days with Grami and Poppy and had such a great time. We opened presents and went to El Fenix and were able to see Grandma Probst and go over to her house the first day. Then on the 2nd day we went to the Science Museum in Ft. Worth and saw an IMAX movie about animals. It was super cute and the kids LOVED seeing the HUGE screen. On the 3rd day we went down to the Ft. Worth Stockyards and Jeff, me, and the kids went through a maze and then the kids rode on horses---which was probably their favorite thing with Grami and Poppy!!
Emma waiting patiently to open gifts!

Ty ready to open!!

Grami and Poppy looking at the book we made them.


Emma and Ty outside of the maze.


Em and Ty petting a longhorn.

Emma and Ty riding their horses--Ty's wanted to stay right by Emma's!

Emma did a fantastic job directing her horse. She knew how to tell it when and where to go!!

Ty did his best to kick his horse and tell it where to go, but I think he has to be just a little stronger(of course he also had a very strong willed horse :)

1 comment:

Belinda said...

Emma and Ty look very comfortable on the horses... and I love petting the longhorn. I don't think I've ever done that. I'll have to put it on my list!

Have a good day.