Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ty's First Day of Mother's Day Out

I can't believe this is Ty's last year at MDO. It seems like just yesterday, we were bringing him home from the hospital and now he's about to be 5. He is excited about "school" this year and he has started working on writing his letters. His buddies, that's what he likes to call his friends, that he's been with since he was 1 are in his class and he LOVES that. He has the same teacher as Emma did, Mrs. Gina. She is so sweet and loving, but also structured.
Ty getting ready to leave (he's going through a serious/mean picture face phase)
Ty with Jakob, his "best buddy"

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Sara,
I love reading your posts and seeing cute Emma and Ty get so grown up! I wanted to thank you for your sweet words on my blog last week. I know that moving to Houston would feel like next door to your families compared to CANADA. You are very generous to respond to my whinyness with such compassion! Thank you so much for your encouragement!