Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fun with MiMi and PaPa in My Big Backyard

This and the next post are in such a backwards order, but I didn't really think about the order when I was picking the pics :). Anyway, Labor Day weekend my parents came into town and we had such a great time. I think the most fun had by all was at this new place called, "My Big Backyard" Some friends of ours told us about it and a couple weeks ago, Ty and I went there with one of my friends and her son, we had so much fun, we couldn't wait to bring the whole fam. These first pics, however, are of the great nail job Emma did for MiMi and I.
Emma painted a flower for me.
MiMi's nails.

Walking along one of the trails.
PaPa, Ty, and Emma racing.
Emma and Ty sitting in the "Chrysalis" swing. (For anyone over 10 this is a cocoon :)

Racing down the hill.


Emma hanging clothes at one of the playhouses.
Ty playing on the stage.
Emma and Ty sending dirt up.

2 comments:

The Haines said...

That looks like so much fun- what a neat place!

Jamie Ainsworth said...

I really wish we had places like this on the Coast! I can't wait for park afternoons and picnics with Hayden!