Saturday, November 1, 2008

TRICK OR TREAT!!!

What a great night we had on Halloween. We got dressed and painted our faces and then we were out the door by 6:30. We trick or treated in our neighborhood with some friends of ours and Ty and Emma's babysitter, Tay-Tay (as they call her), and then about 7:30 we headed up to the church for our fall festival. This year Jeff took the kids and had a wonderful time going on the slides and playing games, while I worked at the face painting booth. The whole face painting thing was a stretch for me b/c I am not artistic AT ALL!!! However, a couple of weeks ago one of the ladies at our church gave a "Sharing the Gospel through facepaint class" Emma and I went to it and she showed us how to do some designs, and talk about Jesus all at the same time. I thought it was such a great idea and one we could use just in our house with neighborhood friends, as well as at the Fall Festival. I didn't receive any complaints, so I guess I did all right:).

Emma and Ty eating a hotdog, chips and a drink, after the festival was over, about 9:20pm (we were exhausted!!)

Emma with her friend Madelyn

Ty with his friend Parker

Emma and Ty at our neighbors house with Tay Tay. Our neighbor likes to go all out and had several moving scary people as well as a remote control mouse by his door!!
Emma and Ty before the trick or treating!!




No comments: