Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Can't Believe He's 4!!!

WOW what a day!! I can't believe my little boy is already 4 years old. It seems like he was just born and they were laying him in my arms. He said to me one time today, " When I was borned they gave me to Emma and I stopped crying" (I think he's heard that a few times from his big sis:) ) Ty came into our bathroom this morning and Jeff started singing Happy Birthday to him, then I made him a #4 pancake for his big four years. After that we took Emma to school and then I took Ty to school, in between all that he got calls from the grandparents. Jeff suprised him and picked him up from school and took him to Chuck E Cheese for lunch. After much playing and a nap, Ty had a haircut, got a call from his aunt, uncle and 2 cousins and for dinner we celebrated at McDonald's!! We ended the night with a phone call from his sweet friend Corin while watching Sky High and eating popcorn. To celebrate Ty I wanted to tell you the many things I love about him: Ty is loving and kind, usually he puts others before himself. For example the other day I asked him if he wanted to eat at McDonalds or Chickfila, He said, what do you want mommy? He loves to eat with people and not by himself--PaPa got a good taste of this when he had to eat a second waffle b/c Ty got up late and didn't have anyone to eat with, so PaPa sacrificed and ate another one!!! He is funny and not overly competitive, He is joyful most of the time and loves to sing and dance as well as play all of the different sports. He is a great little brother, pestering at just the right times and always caring and loving on Emma if she is upset. I am so thankful that the Lord has allowed us the opportunity to raise such and incredible little man and I can't wait to see all that the Lord has in store for him!!



1 comment:

The Haines said...

So sweet! Sara, you are such an amazing mom- such an inspiration!