Thursday, August 21, 2008

The New BATMAN

Ty and Emma received some happy's today in the mail from MiMi and PaPa. This was part of Ty's--Batman wings that pop out (and don't fit through the doorway b/c they're so big) and a batman mask. Ty LOVED it. He was hilarious and wanted to go see himself in the mirror but would get stuck going through the doorways!!! Part of Emma's was some makeup and I got to be the proud recipient of a makeover when she got home from school. Unfortunately we don't have any pics of that yet.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tim and I are laughing right now. It is almost midnight and we are laughing at Ty. I love it!!!! But what we really want is pictures of YOU in your make over. Yes this is necessary. Tell Emma when we all get together again I am signing up for a transformation. I cannot wait. Love you!