Friday, October 5, 2007

Kidz Kountry Field Trip

Emma had her first Kindergarten field trip. We got to go to a place called Kidz Kountry that had SO much to do. First Emma got to ride on a school bus for the 1st time, then we went through a hay maze. After the maze they had turtle races, hay ride, picked a pumpkin out of a patch, train ride, rode ponies, milked a goat, saw and fed a 1000 lb pig named wilbur, petted bunnies, chicks, and a ferret, fed a baby goat, and ended with a picnic lunch. After all that she got to check out early and got to go home with me at 12:00. We had so much fun and loved every minute









2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sara! What a treat to hear from you and get to see your blog! Isn't technology wonderful? I love that we can "meet" each others' families and friends from across all these miles! Your kids are precious. :) Thanks for saying hi on my blog; of course I remember you! :) Thanks so much for saying hi - you've put a huge smile on my face today. :) amy "g"

Kristin said...

Sara, I have been visiting your blog for months now, but I keep waiting to post a comment of significance. Anyway, I am abandoning that. I love seeing your family and reading about you guys. Yours is one of the few blogs that I can convince Todd to come and read with me! We love you guys. Emma and Ty could not be cuter and we are so happy that you guys are doing so well!