Friday, October 19, 2007

I've Been Tagged

My Friend Jen has tagged me and asked me to write down some things about myself. In order to do this I have to tag people too. So here it goes, Amy C, Beth, Paige, Jamie, Angie, and Kristin you have all been tagged
The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their 8 things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
I don't know how many people may or may not know these things about me so I hope they're a little amusing!!!
Interesting Fact 1:
One day I would love to work for a sno cone place. I don't know what the fasciniation is for me, whether it's just b/c I love them or it makes people happy to have a sno cone, but it sounds like a great job to me.
#2:
My right thumb is shaped very differently from my left. I don't know why but for many years I had some insecurites about this, however when I was in HS a friend came up with reasons why the bigger thumb is more useful, such as, using it to get food and dirt off of my kids faces, turning pages etc. Now I don't feel so weird about it.
#3:
I don't like to eat ribs, because that is exactly what they look like RIBS!!! I have a wierd thing about not eating meat on the bone. It gives me too many gross mental pics.
#4:
I have found out lately that I am way too picky in picking out cell phones and purses. I have let two free phones pass by on my upgrade while I was "looking for something better" and I've been searching for almost a year for the perfect purse for me. I want one that can be a messenger bag/hipster, but not too big/or small. I want either a black or brown one so it will go with more. I found a great Vera Bradley style, but I don't know if I can commit to the fabric pattern--Told you I was picky
By the way Jen, this is a lot harder than I thought!!!
#5:
I hate coffee, but I LOVE hot chocolate, my latest favorite is Mimi's but we don't have one of those around here--that's probably good for me.
#6:
I really don't like to be in charge of things or be a leader, I'm much more a behind the scenes kind of person, but God keeps continually putting me in different roles. I guess if I get too comfortable I won't be relying on Him.
#7:
I just realized lately that I really enjoy baking. It's something that I can do with or without my kids and then just share with my family or many others!!
#8:
I hate that I'm really behind in my scrapbooking. I wish I could blink and be caught up so that I can enjoy taking pics now and scrapping them close to when I took them, NOT 2 years later!!!
Hope You enjoyed some interesting (or not so interesting facts about me)

No comments: