Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The PINK note

I know you can't really tell what this is and if Emma were any older I wouldn't do it. But Jeff talked me into putting Emma's first "pink" note on the blog. For those not into the DCES Kindergarten world, you either get a pink or blue note each day. Pink is if you had to move your astronaut to Mars, and blue is if you had a good day and didn't move. Well after 2 weeks of school Emma brought home a note saying she moved her astronaut b/c she was talking!!! She wasn't all that upset about it until I reminded her that trouble at school meant trouble at home. So after she was disciplined and also had to write an apology to the teacher I don't think it will happen again too soon.

2 comments:

beth spray said...

I can not believe you posted it! That is priceless. Has your mom seen it yet?? Oh that it would take two full weeks for Leah Grace to have to go to Mars for talking:0)

Angie Wyatt said...

This is so funny. I am glad my mother didn't have a blog when I was a child!!! Her entire blog would have been my pink notes!!! Can you guess what they were for??? I know you will have to think hard!! ha! :0)