Monday, May 2, 2011

Evening of Day 2

On the night of Day 2 we went to see a Ft. Worth Brahmas game with Grami and Poppy. Ty of course was more than thrilled with his love for hockey and Emma was ready for a good time too! We sat behind the goal and cheered them on to a win in overtime. On a side note: EVERY sports event I go to or watch on tv and would like it to end at a decent time, ALWAYS goes into overtime. It's not that I want to leave the people I'm with, it's just that I would like it to end when it's supposed to. Since I'm not the biggest sports enthusiast, I guess I don't appreciate a good overtime:). We did have a wonderful time and at one of the intermissions they even had a wedding on the ice, which Emma enjoyed and critiqued :)

Poppy, Jeff, and Ty



Grami and Emma


The wedding



The Brahmas!!

No comments: