Wednesday, February 9, 2011

20 Questions with the Kiddos!!

I got this idea from a couple of friends' blogs and thought it was a great idea!! I asked Emma and Ty 20 different questions and thought you might like to read their responses!! They definitely get their indecisive nature from me!! For the questions you were only supposed to have one answer, but you can see it didn't quite turn out that way :)


Emma:

1) What is your favorite color? green, blue, yellow, purple

2) What are you really good at? rock climbing

3) Who is your best friend? "in the whole world?" asks Emma. Adyn, Halle, Alaira, KB

4) What is your favorite thing about having a brother? sometimes he plays with me

5) Who is Mommy's favorite 8 yr-old? ME!

6) What do you want to be when you are a grown up? teacher; gymnastics teacher; famous rock climber; famous figure skater; nail tech; work at a hair salon.

7) What do you like to do with Daddy? go to build a bear

8) What do you like to do with Mommy? see a movie.

9) What does Mommy say to you a lot? baby

10) What is your favorite food? fried chicken

11) What do you like about church? Sunday School

12) What is your favorite toy? Sprinkles

13) What is your favorite song? Toby Mac; Selena Gomez

14) What do you like to do outside? swim

15) What is your favorite animal? leopard, cheetah, giraffe

16) What makes Mommy happy? kissing me

17) What does God do? Saves us

18) What is your favorite movie? Alvin and The Chipmunks-the Squeakqel; Beverly Hills Chiuahua

19) What does Mommy like to eat? Beef Stroganoff

20) How much does Mommy love you? A WHOLE BUNCH!!

TY:

1) What is your favorite color? black, blue, green white, red, purple

2) What are you really good at? hockey

3) Who is your best friend? Jake, Joseph, Vladislau

4) What is your favorite thing about having a sister? she plays with me

5) Who is Mommy's favorite 6 yr-old? ME!

6) What do you want to be when you are a grown up? famous hockey player; policeman; famous writer

7) What do you like to do with Daddy? go on rides at Six Flags

8) What do you like to do with Mommy? play

9) What does Mommy say to you a lot? hockey??? When asked a 2nd time: that you love me.

10) What is your favorite food? grilled chicken and baked potatoes

What do you like about church? playing in the hall

12) What is your favorite toy? hockey

13) What is your favorite song? don't know...something Toby Mac

14) What do you like to do outside? play

15) What is your favorite animal? bull, horse, dog, cat, lion, tiger

16) What makes Mommy happy? playing with me

17) What does God do? helps us

18) What is your favorite movie? all hockey movies and Elf

19) What does Mommy like to eat? Beef Stroganoff; Daddy: Roast

20) How much does Mommy love you? A WHOLE BUNCH!! and then he added, & DADDY does TOO!!

5 comments:

beth spray said...

Love it!!! I miss you guys so much!!

The Haines said...

aww this makes me miss you more! Such sweeties!

Belinda said...

I love this, of course! My favorite question... What do you want to be when you grow up? And they put the word "famous" in front of the profession.

I remember my guys doing that when they were that age. Well, either "famous" or "professional." So funny.

I think it would be hilarious if your favorite food was a cheeseburger instead of beef stroganoff, but I'm assuming both Emma and Ty got it right!

Phillips said...

Beth and Jessica--We miss you too!!! Thanks to both of you for the idea!!:)I think maybe we need to plan a Trinity Reunion (but it would probably need to be on the east coast since both of you are there).:)

Belinda--I know!! It was hilarious that they were both into being "famous" :)

To be honest, I was suprised that both of them said my favorite food was beef stroganoff. I like it, but I don't know that it's my all time favorite. That's the problem though, I don't really have an all time favorite...some days it's pizza, others it's hamburgers, another day it might be steak!! I just love food!! :)

Cass :D said...

That was so sweet made me miss yall bunches :)