Saturday, October 30, 2010

PUMPKIN PATCH!!!

Just a little warning--there are A LOT of pictures coming up :)
If you know me at all you know I love fall and I LOVE going to a pumpkin patch every year. One of the first things I did when I knew we were moving to Vancouver was make sure there was a pumpkin patch somewhere close enough to drive. We found a GREAT one this year. Each pumpkin patch holds a special place in my heart because each one has so many memories that we've created at it, and I know this one will hold many more memories in the years to come. This year we went with the Robinson's and our friends Amy and Ashra. The kids played in bouncy houses, rode horses, pet bunnies, went on a hayride, picked pumpkins, tasted REAL apple cider (really its fresh squeezed apple juice with no preservatives--it was AMAZING!!!), jumped on a jumping pillow, went down slides and through a small maze. It was FUN!!! We can't wait to go back next year!!
Ashra, Emma, and Ty.

Ty riding the horse.

Emma riding the horse.

Emma petting the bunnies.

Ty in the bunny houses.

Seriously, I took about 15 pics and not ONE turned out with everyone looking at the camera!!

On the hayride!

Ty and Daddy!!

Amy and Ashra.

Ty's pumpkin pick of 2010!!

Emma's pumpkin pick of 2010!!

This year she was even big enough to pick it up!!! I don't like how old she's getting !!!

Emma and Ty on the jumping pillow.

Carson on the jumping pillow.

Emma decorating her pumpkin.

The finished product!!

Ty painting his pumpkin (to look like it was bloody, gore is a new thing at our house) :)
Ty's finished product!!

1 comment:

Belinda said...

That is a great pumpkin patch. Horse rides, bunny house, hay rides, bouncy stuff... Pumpkin patches have come a long way, Baby.

Tell the kids I think they did an excellent job with their pumpkin painting. (We went through the "gore" stage, too... except I think it was a bloody snowman. Boys. You've gotta love them!)