Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Corbin's Visit!!!

Tim, Amy, Rylie, Madison, and Taitlyn Corbin came to visit us in May. Amy was one of my roommates in college and we have always been like sisters. God blessed us with the opportunity to live and work together in Gardendale AL, both of our oldest kids were born there (Rylie and Emma) and then they moved to Texas for a job. Well 3 years ago, God called them to plant a church north of Seattle Washington, which means they are just 2 hours from US!!!!! YAY!!! God is so good to us, to give us sweet family like friends so close, that are also going through or have already gone through all of the church planting stuff. They came and stayed a couple of nights and we had an absolute BLAST!!!! Their girls and Ty and Emma had a great time together. My only regret is that I would have taken more pictures :) Can't wait for our next time together!!
Looking at the tulips.

Showing them the floating dock.

All the kiddos together!!

1 comment:

Belinda said...

Everything in Vancouver is so pretty. I know we're seeing the best of the best, but it looks so clean and green.

I'm glad you have old friends close by. (It's funny how two hours seems close now, isn't it?)

And it will be fun for you and Amy for the kids to be friends, too.

It's very, very hot and humid here in Bama (shocking, I know). We're averaging mid-90s every single day, so I know July and August are going to be something! I would love some of those temps in the 60s!

Have a good day!