Friday, July 31, 2009

Getting TOO Big!!

Well, since Emma was about 2 ( I don't remember if it was really that early but it felt like it :) ) she's been asking to get her ears pierced. We always told her she had to wait until she was 10, because I had to wait until I was 10. For a year now I've been contemplating why we told her to wait until 10---no real reason, just b/c that's what I did. Well last week we told Emma if she saved her own money, got both ears done, and took care of cleaning them, she could get her ears pierced. She was ECSTATIC!!!! She was so brave, she didn't even cry---which I thought was incredible, b/c usually we have alot of tears. But she did great and LOVES them!!

BEFORE....

AFTER!!!

1 comment:

beth spray said...

wow! way to go emma!! lg will be so impressed and a little jealous:0)