Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer Time at the Park

I have been waiting to post because I wanted to post about our trip to TX but I can't get my pics off of snapfish onto here, so I'll have to wait until I can get a dvd copy of them. Anyway, since summer has started life has been CRAZY for us. We got a contract on our house while Jeff was at camp and the kids and I were in TX. We were so excited except it meant we needed to get out by the 15th of June, which at that point was 13days away!!! So we are now in an apartment and have closed on our house!! Yay! Praise God, this was one of the major things that needed to happen before we could move to Vancouver. The pics below are of a rainy day at the park. We had such a great time. We fed the ducks and geese, and then we ate lunch under a pavillion. While we were eating we saw some squirrels digging in the trash can so we decided to put a cheeto out for him. Before we knew it, he had gotten the cheeto and then was nibbling on it. It was SO CUTE!!

Emma and Ty eating lunch

Feeding the geese that had us surrounded :)


Emma placing a cheeto on the sidewalk.

Momma duck and her babies playing in a puddle.

Here is the squirrel nibbling on our cheeto.

No comments: