Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

When Emma was about 2 I got this idea from my friend Paige. Every Valentine's day we dress up and have a nice family dinner. This year we had to do it on Tues. b/c we were going to the Hannah Montana movie on Vday. Emma always likes to put on a nice dress and make our placemats for us and this year Ty helped by making his and dad's placemats. Ty decided to dress up by putting on his dash incredible outfit. We had a wonderful time just being together and loving on one another.


This was our timer portrait. The flowers Jeff brought me kept getting in the way, but it turned out ok

3 comments:

Angie Wyatt said...

That was so sweet!! That is something your kids will always remember!

Kristin said...

It is so cute that Ty's version of dressing up is his Incredibles costume! That will make for such a cute memory in years to come!

I am so excited that Emma was loving Ni Hao Kai Lan. We have lots of episodes in our Tivo, but Laney doesn't like TV yet. We will have to save them for a while. I do love the idea of expanding her world view and of course, the Chinese language and customs are at the top of my list!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Ty in his Incredibles suit and sweet Emma with her tongue licking something. Ya'll are so much fun!
Oh, and we didn't make it to the HM movie. Ceit la vie (if I spelled that right, then I'm truly impressed with myself). Ha...
Love ya
jen ross